Need a new unit? Is your unit 10 years old or more? Are your electric bills really high? Wolverton Air offers free unit replacement estimates on both residential and light commercial units. Our experienced comfort experts will look over your system to give you the best possible price! Does energy efficiency matter to you? Is your old noisy unit keeping you up at night? Are you uncomfortable in your home even when the heating and air conditioning are running? If you answered yes to any of the above give Wolverton Air a call today, and let us help you resolve the problems you're having. We have great financing options available with approved credit to accommodate any budget. Call 972-296-2665 for details!
Here are some things to keep in mind when looking for a contractor:
- Use a licensed contractor. License numbers should be on every truck belonging to the company. You can find more information from this website: www.tdlr.texas.gov . Wolverton Air is licensed. Currently we have 6 people working for us who are licensed by the state of Texas.
- Brand reliability can be a reality sometimes. But what really counts is who is installing it. Wolverton Air has been installing HVAC units since 1939, and ever since then we have had the highest standards for all of our installs.
- Always look at SEER ratings. SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency ratio. Without getting into a lot of technical information; the higher the number the more energy efficient it is. The minimum SEER rating as mandated by the government is 13 SEER. Always ask for an AHRI Certificate when you purchase a new system, and make sure the model numbers of the system installed match what's on the certificate. Wolverton Air always ensures that the system we install is the best possible SEER rating for the price.
- Sound matters. Is your unit outside the window of your master bedroom? All units have a dB level. Be sure to ask your contractor how high the decibel rating is.
- Always look for references. Talk to family and friends. If you're new to the area try the local Chambers of Commerce. Wolverton Air is a member of several chambers throughout the southern part of Dallas County, and Ellis County.
- How long has the company been in business? Wolverton Air opened its doors in 1939, in Dallas County.